| Per Photographer Trip price
|| Rs. 15,000/-
Please booked before 31 March 2018.
for booking mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our coordinator :
Forth coming Photography Tour Dairy
TIME EXPEDITIONS DESTINATION Road Map
APRIL – @ 13 to 17
Day Wise Itinerary
- Arrive Guwahati by noon.
- Pick-up fro Airport/ Rly station and check into hotel;
- Freshen up and have lunch at the Hotel.
- Start for a late afternoon Sunset Cruise to the middle of the Mighty Brahmaputra and return to the riverbank after viewing the Sunset or watching the Monsoon rains as per the local weather conditions.
- Interact with all the other Photographers over High Tea followed by a short briefing about tour details while during Cruise.
- Thereafter, start off for the river Cruise for a second time for night photography of the majestic Brahmaputra River and the night-capacity views of Guwahati as seen from mid-river.
- Return to hotel after dinner cruise and stay the night in Guwahati.
- Start after Breakfast for Sivasagar at 7.00 am.
- Arrive Kaziranga around 11.00 am visit to the Orchid Garden.
- Explore the Orchid varieties and photo-shoot at the orchid park.
- Freshen-up and enjoying a short traditional cultural show followed by traditional Assamese Lunch at the Orchid Garden.
- Post-lunch, further proceed towards Sivasagar and arrive in the late evening.
- Check into hotel, freshen-up and take a night-tour the historical town.
- Ample scope for night photography of the monuments.
- Dinner at the hotel and stay overnight at Sivasagar.
- Breakfast at hotel at 7.00 am. Then proceed to Rang Ghar for the main Photography session.
- Witness the colorful and vibrant traditional Bihu dance of Assam in all its varieties and grandeur, that too, in it’s very own birthplace – the landscaped grounds of Rang Ghar.
- Experience the spectacular festival of Bihu as well as grab the chance to capture through your lens, the traditional attires of the different tribes performing in the event.
- Thereafter, proceed to visit the historical monuments around the town Tatatol Ghor, Kareng Ghor..
- Excellent opportunity to do architectural photography in the soft post-noon sunlight.
- Also visit the largest man-made water tanks Joy Sagar and the temples that dot the town. Stay overnight in Sivasagar.
- Breakfast at hotel at 7.00 am. Then proceed to Disangmukh.
- Arrive at Disangmukh for briefly in below :
Disang river is a tributary of the mighty Brahmaputra. Disangmukh is mouth of this tributary. With a very scenic beauty of the river Brahmaputra and Disang joining together the place. Is also an ultimate destination for tourists to have a close look to Mising Tribes of Assam for there living style.
Disangmukh is one of the popular tourism sites of this kind.
Disang river has it’s own importance site the historical days. It is important medium of transportation in the Ahom days. This river was supposed to be one of the border of Ahom’s Capital “Rongpur”. During the British rule, Disangmukh serve redas a very important port for any transportation from Sivasagar to other places.
Around Disangmukh there are mostly villages of Mising tribs. The rich and colourful traditions of the Mising tribes can still be observed around Disangmukh. If you want to have a close looks to the lives of Fisherman in Assam, this one of the very suitable place.
Evening After finished photo shoot in Mising village culture at Disnagmukh back to Sivasager at the hotel and stay overnight at Sivasagar.
- Breakfast at the Hotel and check-out.
- Visit the Ancient Shiva Dole temple.
- Thereafter, start off for Guwahati at 9.00 am.
- En route; take off-roads and stopovers at different places for nature and landscape photography of the beautiful spring season as the scenery becomes vibrant with the brightly colored Gulmohor, Radhasura, Sonaru and Ajar trees that line the highway and the expansive tea-gardens that are flush with fresh green shoots.
- Expected to reach Guwahati by 6.30 pm. Check into Hotel. Final interaction among all guest photographers and exchange of experiences before retiring for the night.
- Breakfast at hotel and checkout. Transfer to Airport/ Rly station for onward journey.
N.B:- FINAL TOUR PLAN WILL BE FURNISHED ACCORDING TO NO OF GUEST .